At Eastern Procurement (EP) It is our intention to ensure that personal data:
- will only be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data
Who is Collecting the Data in Eastern Procurement?
Data is collected by EP staff following confirmation of attending an EP event their responsibilities, this is by;
What data is being collected?
Data collected by EP will include;
- the individuals name
- The individuals email address
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
The data is processed under one of the following requirement;
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
The data held by EP is not shared with any third parties with exception of meeting any legal obligations.
How will the information be used?
The information will be used by EP to ensure you are updated with any matters relating to the event for which you have registered.
How long will the data be stored for?
You have a right to inform us of your requirement for us to stop processing your data, and if it no longer necessary for the purpose that it was provided, it will be removed. Data is deleted 7 working days after the date of the event.
What rights does the data subject have?
The data subject has the right to ask for a copy of information that is held about them at no cost, if any of the information held is not relevant or incorrect, please let us know and it will be corrected immediately.
If the data subject would like their information removed, provided it is no longer required for the purpose it was provided, it will be removed from all processing.
To contact us regarding your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Forget Me’.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
Individuals have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if they think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.