Eastern Procurement announce the launch of the Compliance Framework opportunity.
This exciting new Compliance Framework replaces our existing Compliance offering.
This Framework procurement is for those Service Providers who can provide the work under this framework which will consist of but not limited to:
- Lot 1 Alarms, Entry Systems, Security, Emergency Lighting, Lightning Protection, System Street Lighting, and Associated Services (we will appoint between 5 and 7 Service Providers)
- Lot 2 Passenger Lifts, Stairlifts, Hoists: Installation servicing and Repair (We will appoint between 3 and 5 Service Providers)
- Lot 3 Water Hygiene – Testing, Servicing and Remedial Works (We will appoint between 5-7 Service Providers)
- Lot 4 Asbestos: Survey and Removal (We will appoint between 4-6 Service Providers)
- Lot 5 Independent Auditing (Gas And Electricals) (We will appoint between 3-5 Service Providers)
- Lot 6 Fire Risk Assessment and Remedial Works (We will appoint between 3-5 Service Providers)
The Framework will enable contractors to secure work with our social housing and other members via Direct Award or Mini-Competition with contract and order durations of up to 4 years.
To apply please visit our contractor portal on our website.